Re: [MiNT] using MIDI with pppd

> > Anyways, that is _precisely_ where it happens:  PPPD tries to initialize
> > the port and finds out it doesn't know about this queer 31250 baud speed,
> > so it aborts....
>
> Do you use HS-Modem's MIDI-driver? I don't, there might be a problem there.

I _have_ to, otherwise I loose too many packets.

Then again, I agree that HS-Modem's MIDI.PRG is not cleanly written,
as it conflicts with MiNT on my 25 MHz TOS 2.06 Stacy, but then _what_
should I use as a MIDI serial driven?

_That_ is why we need to port HS-Modem as XDD or something...
Now, if only Harun Scheutzow would be more cooperative....

  Martin-Eric Racine * http://www.pp.fishpool.com/~q-funk/M-E/
  The Atari TT030 Homepage * http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/