[MiNT] Memory?

BT>or you will lose somewhere in the area of 1200
BT>bytes each time offending app exits.

Hi Brent!

I recognized this effect now, also. E.g. whenever a task is killed by "kill -9", the memory-usage of MiNT increases by about 1.2 kBytes.

After an uptime of more than 7 days, I had to reboot MiNT yesterday. There still was enough of free RAM (lagest Blocks: 11 MB ST-RAM, 7 MB TT-RAM; I've got 64MB at all and I terminated all applications before), but starting bigger programms was impossibl
 (BUS-Errors).

I wonder that MiNT used 16MBs. I don't think that more than 10.000 programs crashed during 5 days.

Any idea what else reason there can be for this?

Greetings!

Holger