Re: [MiNT] FreeMint 1.15.1 rev 1.3 Beta & CT2 rev B

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999, joel houplon wrote:

> I have a CT2 rev B + 64 Mo FastRam and FreeMint 1.15.1 rev 1.3 Beta crash when
> it is launch (FASTRAM enabled)(68000 or 68030 binary no change)
>
> No Problem with FastRam disabled.

Now, _that_ is something interresting:

Most of my problems (using any kernel from 1.15.0-release onwards)
happen _if_ my TT-RAM card is inserted.  If it's removed, then the
kernel, NVDI and N.AES boot really fast and without any problem.

Btw, I have also tried an Atari TT-RAM card instead of my AixTT;
same horrible results on booting performances, on my TT.

Was anything changed on the memory management side, since 1.14
that could explain this broken behavior?

Thanks.

Martin-Eric Racine       http://www.pp.fishpool.com/~q-funk/M-E/
The Atari TT030 Homepage   http://www.megacom.net/~q-funk/TT030/
New MiNT Distribution   http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/nmd.htm