Re: [MiNT] Anyone has?

On Fri, Apr 30, 1999 at 01:30:14PM +0000, Ronald J. Hall wrote:
>   I wish we were more mainstream compatible with the current Unix/Linux
>   standards as well. It would be nice to just be able to "make" any new
>   release (or at least with few changes)...

That's one of the major goals of my work on the MiNTLib, but step by step

> ->Anyone working with mintlibs should at least give a try to see how bad it
> ->just fails to compile.

The MiNTLib is already quite up-to-date to current standards.  My own
experience is that you usually need very little modifications to get
things to run.  General rule: The more error messages you get, the smaller
the bug is.

Well, doesn't help you a lot.  But, if anybody out there has problems
porting software with the MiNTLib please let me know, preferably with a
fix.  Remember, only known bugs can be fixed.

Ciao

Guido
--
http://stud.uni-sb.de/~gufl0000