RE: [MiNT] ext2fs

---- "normal" == only use RSVF as a last resort ;-)

Seriously, there are very few modern programs that needs the RSVF-cookie,
even Connect can use /dev/something if you set the proper
environment-variable. If you really, really need this cookie then try this:

1. Load mint.prg into qed or any other binary-editor.
2. Replace the *second* occurence of RSVF with RSVX. Now MiNT won't kill
this cookie when it relocates the cookie-jar.

I don't know what RSVX does, but it has always caused me a lot of problems
so I stopped using it several years ago. Hacking mint.prg is much safer, the
only sideeffect I've noticed is that RSVF-aware programs most likely will
kill your ppp-session... (configuration, detection or something like that).
----

Jo Even Skarstein