RE: [MiNT] ext2fs

> ---- "normal" == only use RSVF as a last resort ;-)

ROTFL!

> Seriously, there are very few modern programs that needs the RSVF-cookie,
> even Connect can use /dev/something if you set the environment-variable.

> I don't know what RSVX does, but it has always caused me a lot of problems
> so I stopped using it several years ago. Hacking mint.prg is much safer, the
> only sideeffect I've noticed is that RSVF-aware programs most likely will
> kill your ppp-session... (configuration, detection or something like that).

Then this is no good.  Someone familiar with serial ports programming
will have to give us proper serial drivers that use the RSVF cookie,
so apps can read it if needed and not kill other processes.

--
Martin-Eric Racine       http://www.pp.fishpool.com/~q-funk/M-E/
The Atari TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/