Re: [MiNT] MiLO name

>Hi!
>
>> You could always pad the first 8k with NOPs or something... OK, that's a
>> ugly hack, but the kernel really should be protected. A "MiLO" would perhaps
>> be the most elegant solution.

	If none knew it, MiLO is the name of a booter in the Alpha type computer
(if I remember well, this is one of the BIOS features on an Alpha DEC). So,
IMHO, this name should be avoided because it may be confusing for some ppl.

	BFN,

		Thomas

--- end of message ---
--- Thomas Goirand alias Zigo on #demofr, #atari on IRCnet  ---
--- MIDI composer            ---          680x0 & GEM Coder ---
--- If you haven't yet, have a look to http://www.centek.fr ---
---            web: http://perso.easynet.fr/~thomas.goirand ---
---                 email: mailto:thomas.goirand@easynet.fr ---