Re: [MiNT] Problem 1.15.1-1.4 kernel to load Thing 1.27

> > But if WDIALOG is really the baddy here: Don't expect me to find
> > another workaround for a problem connected with this hack-like
> > program.
>
> Unfortunately, you might have to, because too many important software
> rely upon Wdialog for their font-selection and printer-setup.

WDIALOG is a hack. Perhaps it was designed as a TOS extension, but it
collides with N.AES and I wouldn't use it at all.

But I wanted to ask you: where do you run it? From AUTO folder, MiNT.CNF
or N_AES.CNF? The type of problems you get depend on from where (or when
in the boot process) the WDIALOG was started.

Petr