Re: [MiNT] MICQ

>->Same for micq 0.4.0?
>
>  I just tried the v4 release that Dan Ackerman ported for the
>  STing api...Interesting. It does work, but seems to have a few
>  glitches and improvements:
>
>  I can't get the color to work correctly under TOSWIN2. Text is
>  one solid color, no diffs.
>  Its slightly slower than v3.4, even though I am running it from
>  my MiNT partition.
>  It does not show anyone on my contact list as being online, even
>  though I know they are there, and exchange messages with them.
>
>  It does use the backspace key correctly, so editing is possible
>  if you make a typo.
>  Sound, other than the system beep is possible using the MiNT
>  audio device (have not tried this yet though)

	I told the autor of this port that I could write a GUI to his
program. But I often use the MiNT port. The fact is that I would be
happy if my GUI would work for both... Does one of you would be glad
to work on the C program to help me doing a GUI (I work only in ASM,
but I know C language (but NOT how to code using MiNT, etc...)).

	Moreover, I've never seen any GUI for ICQ, so I need ppl to
tell me what is needed. If fact, I'd be realy glad if some of you
send me a small RSC showing me what to write...
	Is one of you interested in one of thoses thing ? Please, let
me know (don't be afraid of sending an attached .RSC).

		Thomas

--- end of message ---
--- Thomas Goirand alias Zigo on #demofr, #atari on IRCnet  ---
--- MIDI composer            ---          680x0 & GEM Coder ---
--- If you haven't yet, have a look to http://www.centek.fr ---
---            web: http://perso.easynet.fr/~thomas.goirand ---
---                 email: mailto:thomas.goirand@easynet.fr ---