Re: [MiNT] MiNT and PureC

> and PureC.  I think it would be reasonable now to withdraw all files for
> Lattice and Sozobon.  Anybody uses these compilers?  Well, if you do,

Uhm. Withdraw Lattice C support? Surely that must be a very bad idea?
I really don't think GCC is for everyone, and I wouldn't want people
to be stuck with the 16 bit ints and lousy optimization of PureC.

Personally, I might be able to live without Lattice C (which I currently
use quite a lot), but I certainly wouldn't want to!

> certainly not with a current MiNTLib because the MiNTLib support for these
> compilers is hopelessly obsoleted.

Are there really many things that need to be changed for compatibility
with Lattice C? I usually try to make my programs compile under GCC,
Lattice C and PureC, and that has seldom been the least bit difficult
(PureC being the one that might require a bit of extra work from time to
 time).

--
  Chalmers University   | Why are these |  e-mail:   rand@cd.chalmers.se
     of Technology      |  .signatures  |            johan@rand.thn.htu.se
                        | so hard to do |  WWW/ftp:  rand.thn.htu.se
   Gothenburg, Sweden   |     well?     |            (MGIFv5, QLem, BAD MOOD)