RE: [MiNT] a clean "shutdown" command?

That's correct, if you disable the vcons you'll see that shutdown() will
work as intended.

Btw. does anybody know if there is a "su.gtp" somewhere? I have a couple of
applications I'd like to run as root (like N.Closure...) without having to
start a shell, su and then start the app. The source for a working su for
MiNT would do too, as I could easily hack together a su.gtp from that.

Jo Even Skarstein