RE: [MiNT] talkng about graphical layer of mint.

On Mon, 21 Jun 1999, Julian Reschke wrote:

> Risking to be a bit annoying I would like to point out that a working X
> server is pretty much useless unless we have a working shared library schema
> before (which would be needed to make the X lib shared).

Julian I don't understand.
X even if NO software ported to it, is still very valuable.
Networking my X in mono to the linux box DOES work, and can run app very
well from there, a tad slow coz though serial), and in mono small res,
kinda sucks to use kde and netscape on the falcon.
I do think that with a faster connection (scsi, ethernet whatever) X for
MiNT is very useful, even if no native applications written for it.

Thanks