[MiNT] pathnames help needed

Hello,

I'm currently at a crossroad, trying to decide how much of FHS
I wanna implement in NMD.  The problem is, KGMD and some older
distributions hold certain files in traditional filesystems we
find elsewhere on FHS and newer distributions.

Example:

/var/spool/mail/   becomes /var/mail  on FHS (and IRIX, HPUX)

but then again, some Linux distributions keep the old path anyways.

What I need from whoever wants to help:  On as many unix variants
you have access to, please do:

ls -alR /bin /sbin /etc /usr /var > /tmp/<OS name>_fs.txt
cp /etc/group /tmp/<OS name>_group.txt

Where you insert the appropriate OS Name in the filename, then
tar-gzip the resulting two files together and mail them to me.
I already have access to HPUX and Debian at work, so I need this
done for:  IRIX, Solaris, (Free/Net)BSD, SRV.

Many thanks to whoever wants to help.

PS:  assides from deciding how much of FHS will be implemented,
     those listings will help me in documenting the rationale
     behind the differences with KGMD pathnames.
--
Martin-Eric Racine        http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The ATARI TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/