Re: [MiNT] Reibl rc files enclosed

> I think it would be better to create a more "standard" case in the rc-file.

Then why wasn't one created, in the first place?  It could have saved
me two weeks of troubles, if those drivers had been properly documented,
with sample rc files, instead of having to guess everything myself....

After this, implementing my admin's info _would_ have been dead easy,
once I got the card properly recognized by the drivers.

In case it wasn't obvious, MiNTnet is a flagrant example of what the
average user means, when he says MiNT is not user-friendly and badly
documented.

--
Martin-Eric Racine        http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The ATARI TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/