[MiNT] talkng about graphical layer of mint.

Hi, got the src of X11
I believe having the 16 col (svga) or 256 col server would be ok to
port.
However can't past the ./config

I beleve the best thing we could get actually is VNC for GEM.
That would be really nce, And considering all the ports that have been
mae, it looks like VNC is extremely portable (amigaos no X, beos,
macos, java, windows, all X server for many unices flavor etc). so I
believe for MiNT it should be doable.

Can't even ./configure this one either.

i don't know if gci is that worthwhile... (reading their pages).