[MiNT] event_multi() (was Re: AES-Messages)

Hi All!

Please give me an advice about how to use $subj function in connection to
concurrent handling of AES messages and mouse movement using MU_MESSAG |
MU_M? mode.
When I use it in single TOS or in Magic everything is fine. But in MiNT it
eats nearly all processor time. It is definitelly caused by the MU_M?
mode, because it generates the events non-stop when the mouse pointer is
in the desired area. Is there any other way how to scan mouse movement
without any button pressed? (this does the MU_BUTTON mode)
May be setiing of any other parameter of event_multi does this, but I
didn't find any description anywhere.

thanks

Stan

     Stanislav Opichal * JAY Software * Summer Workshop 1996,97
 e-mail: Opichals@risc.upol.cz  www: http://www.inf.upol.cz/~opichals
       address: Za vodojemem 8, Olomouc, 77900, Czech republic
 ************* JAY Software - JAYSoft@cyberstrider.org **************
    http://jaysoft.atari.org   http://www.jaysoft.cyberstrider.org