Re: [MiNT] a clean "shutdown" command?

"Konrad M. Kokoszkiewicz" wrote:

> This might have been a hardware failure of the C-Lab related to SCSI
> controller.

This is supposed to be better than the Atari one. :)

Anyway, in case people are starting to worry that kgmd won't work on
C-Lab falcons at all, I can reassure them that I've been using it
happily on my machine for years. It's only with this badly installed CT2
that it's giving problems. ;)

And MiNT does work on a 4MB machine, even on a 4MB Falcon (hi Partycle!)
but it does become crowded. :)

So, it sounds like a broken machine or harddisk. :(

Maurits.