Re: [Ingo_Godau-Gellert@s3.maus.de (Ingo Godau-Gellert)] [MiNT] Further comment on N.AES problem

> Your description is very interesting! Also my TT stops sometimes working -
> almost while a file transfer from or to internet with Sting.

This is the AES sleep bug, which I think is not what Mario meant, in his
case the whole aes locked up didn't it?

As for the sleep bug, the cause is still not found, but a temporary
solution is to install wakegemd, get it from
http://capybara.sk-pttsc.lj.edus.si/yescrew/bin/wakegemd.tar.gz

It seems that in all aes 4.1's (including n.aes), the event timer stops
running after a while, and needs another event (like a mouse move or
keypress) to occur again. Sometimes the aes can idle for hours without
this problem occurring, sometimes it occurs after only a few minutes.

Good luck :)

Maurits.