[MiNT] 1.15.3b woes...

Hi Ronald!

RJH>Hi. I know that some people had problems earlier with the latest
RJH>beta, (kellis? others) so did anyone find a solution?
I'm working on that problem and it seems that I have a working solution since
last night (it needs a little bit testing and tidying up the source and then
Frank can have the diff).

I tested it with JayMines 1.1 and 2.2 which now work as they should (well,
I'm missing the "right and left click" feature of the windows version and it
also needs a feature to make the display larger because everything's so small
that I nearly need a magnifying glass ;-) ). And if someone is in contact
with the programers, she ;-) could tell them that they do not have to poll
all the time (it would be enough if they use MU_TIMER with 100ms or so) so
that I can see a little bit more on my MiNT load display (which I should have
already released... :-)= )

RJH>I just got around to trying it, and with the '030 version in place,
RJH>my Nemesized Falcon, TOS v4.04, Thing 1.27e, N.aes v1.20, 14 megs
RJH>ram, 68882 FPU, crashes just as soon as I type "gem" from "the
RJH>console".
Can you start N.AES from mint.cnf via GEM=...?

Bye

                Joerg