RE: [MiNT] MiNTLib 0.52.3b

> > The key part was that since each drive can be scanned and returns
> > which kind of filesystem is installed, then we could use that call
> > and not have to rely upon /etc/fstab anymore.
>
> Now you're getting it ;-)
> I think this is what has been said on this list for over a year now.

However, it still doesn't replace fstab's purpose to mount fixed
directory hierarchies, an ability which was removed since the new
Minix.xfs, afaik.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk