Re: [MiNT] GnuPG

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 16, 1999 at 04:14:21PM +0100, Jo-Even.Skarstein@gjensidige.no wrote:
> It looks like I have to start from scratch and build a complete system
> around the SpareMiNT-packages. When will Guido's new init-suite be ready? My
> current setup is so messed up now that I won't even try to fix it.

Rather count that in months than in weeks or days.

And then it will take some more time to come up with suitable init
scripts.

But as long as you have a working /bin/sh you should already be able to
install all Sparemint packages, even on a messed up system.

Ciao

Guido
--
http://stud.uni-sb.de/~gufl0000/