[MiNT] Memory protection and FreeMiNT 1.15.3

Although this new kernel seemed to be more stable on my TT than any of the
other recent ones, I found that it doesn't work when memory protection is
enabled. The MiNT message appears and then the ext2fs message, but at that
point the machine hangs.

I haven't tried to diagnose the problem any more than this yet. Has anyone
else been able to use memory protection on a TT without this problem?

| Mario Becroft                * Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group |
| mb@tos.pl.net                * Atari Hardware Developments            |
| http://www.ak.planet.gen.nz/~mario/ * Atari Serial Mouse Interface    |