Re: [MiNT] Memory protection and FreeMiNT 1.15.3

Hi!

On Sat, Sep 18, 1999 at 10:58:37AM +1200, Mario Becroft wrote:
> I haven't tried to diagnose the problem any more than this yet. Has anyone
> else been able to use memory protection on a TT without this problem?

This has already been discussed here, it's caused by a type in the new
Makefile, mprot030.c gets/got compiled with -m68040, so the assembler
macros for the MMU created code for the 040's MMU, which causes an
illegal instruction on the 030.

Ciao

Thomas

--