Re: [MiNT] Getting started with MiNT [Corrected url]

On Fri, 17 Sep 1999, Guido Flohr wrote:

> Hi,
>
> sorry for the delay.  But I think this is still of interest.
never too late.

> On Tue, Sep 14, 1999 at 01:36:05PM -0400, Katherine Ellis wrote:
> > Hello, this is nice initiative.
> > I read it, and actually there is a point (old point) that i would like to
> > bring up again.
> >
> > mint.cnf location along with the multitos, mint folder.
>
> Sparemint has its own idea about this (but its not cemented, feel free to
> comment/critize): The old directories /usr/multitos or /usr/mint are
> completely dropped (which currently breaks execgem/execmtos). The
> directory /boot should always be a symbolic link to your actualy boot
> drive (usually c:) and the directory /boot/mint _has_ to be the directory

Can we all decide on a name?
Either here on the mintlist or on irc (trying to set an appointment with
many people?)

So far the potential list would be:

mint
multitos
boot
mintboot
bootmint
qfunkmnt  (i guess? I couldn't care less about the name itself, I would
		use what everyone else is using)
sparemnt

Any other entries?
If not which one of the above would you choose?

Thanks.