Re: [MiNT] TosWinII 2.5

On Mon, Sep 27, 1999 at 05:20:27AM +0300, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:
> I am using the ncurse/termcap from SpareMiNT, not Petr's.  Just for a
> test, I tried swaping termcap/terminfo, but it didn't help, so it must
> be something in TosWinII itself, unless Christian is using some trick.

I haven't touched the tw100 entries because they basically seem to work
(except for the alternative character set but that rather looks like it
isn't implemented at all in toswin).

The problem is simply that the newline character is always echoed to the
terminal.  Should be easy to fix in the sources.  I think this is really a
toswin bug because I cannot think of a terminal mode where a control
character is interpreted and echoed at the same time.

Ciao

Guido
--
http://stud.uni-sb.de/~gufl0000/