Re: [MiNT] KGMD & NMD

Hi,

>Just had a thought!!!!
>
>Doeas KGMD fail on your hades because of the kernel and ram disk driver
>being incompatible with your hardware?

Hmmm, well as I should have explained in my original email, my Hades locks
up when the install program tries to unpack various files to the
RAM disk. I have tried replacing the RAM Disk filesystem with a
later version (although I am not sure how much later) but I haven't
replaced the MiNT kernel. - I didn't think of that one :-)

>If so, try replacing the KGMD versions with the latest, (non-beta ?)
>updates from Frank's page. That might cure it.

I'll try that. Thanks.

Regards,

Ben Hills.