Re: [MiNT] Sparemint and FHS

> JES ->All unix-variants look messy to me. I usually prefer the "one
> application -
> JES ->one directory"-approach.
>
> Boy, do I agree with that. I can't stand looking at the hard drive on a
> Windoze machine. Eeeech.

Erm.. but Windoze does follow the one-app-one-dir approach, contrary to
every Unix! :) Ok they messed it up bigtime with DLLs, but still..:)

Anyway if you prefer one-app-one-dir, you're not going to enjoy Unix
very much.. of course for apps with lots of files that just won't fit
nicely in the bin/doc/lib/src structure, you can use /opt and
everybody's happy. :)

Maurits.

---

iMac - Whinegums without the taste