RE: [MiNT] to all freedom users

But my experience is that Freedom will "wake up" again after a while... E.g.
if you're downloading lots of files with CAB's download-module. After a
while Freedom will disappear, but when you've used the internal fileselector
a number of times (or to be more precise - launched a number of
download-modules) Freedom will pop up again.

> The only answer is not to use Freedom. I've already been

I can't live without Freedom 1.15... I don't like F2, but 1.15 is IMHO the
best fileselector I've seen regardless of OS. The implementation may be
poor, but the design and GUI is brilliant.

Jo Even Skarstein