RE: [MiNT] to all freedom users

Rumours say 2.0 will have one (along with built-in Wdialog and support for
MagiC-objects). 2.0 was scheduled for release this month, however I guess we
all know Woller...

> > I can't live without Freedom 1.15...
>
> Try the newest BoxKite, it's almost as good.

I have tried it, since registering it is both expensive (no, not Boxkite,
but the fees) and time-consuming I've never bother registering it.

Jo Even Skarstein