RE: [MiNT] using CAB as browser for Pine?

I once wrote a tiny program that did something like this, it's called
"Mime2AV" and is intended to be used with metamail. It's very crude though,
so I wouldn't recommend it today. If anybody is interested in the source
just let me know and I'll be more than happy to pass it on.

Jo Even Skarstein