[MiNT] ct2 vs mint

Hi Maurits,

My solution to getting a good working mint setup on my ct2 (using ttram) was
this:

Let HDDriver ignore your IDE drive and run everything from SCSI. Sorry, it's
the only way.
evl/dhs did it like this as well. It seems when you use tos 7 (with ttram),
hddriver chokes on the ide and all kinds of nasty stuffs happen.

So, now I use my falc like a kind of schizo machine:

I use the bootscreen from centek to select between cecile and hddriver.
Cecile can run with the IDE; HDdriver is only configured to see the SCSI,
but is ofcourse loaded from the bootsector on the IDE.

If I select Cecile I start from IDE and enter devpac right away. (coding
central)
If I select external driver (hddriver) Mint is loaded and no problems are
found at all.

So.. It has nothing todo with big SIMM's.. Your 64MB one should work fine.

Good luck!

Pieter van der Meer (earx/fun)