[MiNT] ct2 vs mint

Hey EarX, you on this list as well? :)

> Let HDDriver ignore your IDE drive and run everything from SCSI. Sorry, it's
> the only way.

Well since I fried my IDE drive, it is the only way anyway. ;-) (I fried
the cable by connecting it wrongly that is, dunno if the drive still
works because I need a new cable first.) :) But HDDriver never seemed to
have any trouble with my IDE, contrary to Cecile which has already twice
trashed the drive and simply can't use it without crashing all the time.
(Changing the blockmode on Centek's advice didn't help either).

So when (if ever) I want to use Cecile, I skip my IDE, but it never
changed anything about either the buserror problem or the black screen
with fastram connected. (It was actually while trying the fastram with
and without ide drive when I put the connector back too far to the left
and the cable went up in smoke.) :-) For the record I'd like to point
out that all the troubles were already there before this incident.. and
that I didn't build in the ct2 myself. ;-)

Maurits.

---

iMac - Whinegums without the taste