[MiNT] Connexion 2

Hi!

I've been ill this weekend, so instead of spending obscene amounts of money
on beer I've written the basics of Connexion 2. It works fine, but before I
start adding extra functionality I'd like to hear what people want from a
pppd-frontend.

My current design looks like this:

1. Connexion itself. This is very similar to the old Connexion, but it's
more flexible and gives more information about the current session.
2. Configuration-utility ("wizard"). This is just a skeleton so far, it
doesn't have any real functionality yet. But eventually it will be able to
control everything you normally put in pppd's configuration-files and/or
command-line. It can handle an infinite amount of configs.
3. Dialer. Currently this is just a tiny wrapper for chat, but I'd like to
write a complete, self-contained dialer. This give more control over
online-times and more accurate error-reports.
4. ip-up.app. This can either be started from /etc/ppp/ip-up or be called
directly from pppd (in this case you just copy it to /etc/ppp/ip-up). The
purpose of this program is to inform Connexion when the session is
established, and to hand over some information about it.

(1) and (4) are mostly finished, they work very well on my setup but
probably needs some debugging. I've started on (2) and (3), but I don't know
when they will be working.

Btw. I will release the source for this when/if Mario Becroft release his
CGEM ;-)

/*
** Jo Even Skarstein
*/