Re: [MiNT] Sparemint announcement

> >I have the same problem at work, but I guess that's because of our proxy
> >and firewall. I have no problems at home, except that Frank's site can
> >be extremely slow sometimes.
>
> With Cab I'm most of the time unable to reach the sparemint pages.

I can reach them fine, but always get a dowenload error, so I use
'wget' once I know the URL.  Wget always works and never times out.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk