Re: [MiNT] Manpage locations

> > > Finally, I must admit that I don't consider it a good idea
> > > to put manpages  into /usr/share because they are not sharable

> Does anybody know if such problems have been reported to the FHS team?

There is nothing to report.  If you read FHS, the goal is not to share
accross platforms, but accross several similarly configured machines.

Although this is still an alien concept on MiNT, on other platforms
it is assumed that whatever new gizmo out there can be compiled right
out of the box.  This means it is possible to upgrade several machines
of fundamentally different architectures to use similar tools, using the
same versions on all hosts.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk