Re: [MiNT] GnuPG

> > Since most Configure scripts currently expect something along the
> > lines of "m68k-atari-mint" then we should ensure this becomes the
> > norm,

> No, no, no. We discussed this some time ago.

> There is no problem, all things are clear. Uname work correct. Also
> autoconf is adapted to MiNT. The patches will be officially included
> in the next release.

Good news.

> If you install rpm you have the final config.{guess|sub} in
> /usr/lib/rpm.  Please use these scripts.

Obviously, this will become easier once config.guess becomes integrated
into the GNU distribution.  In the meantime, I'll try copying this one
to packages and see if it improves my porting success rate.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk