Re: [MiNT] GnuPG

Hi!

> Since most Configure scripts currently expect something along the
> lines of "m68k-atari-mint" then we should ensure this becomes the
> norm, but then again, do we have any assurances about which 'uname'
> options are expected to reply with that string?  If yes, then this
> should be added to the "porting stuff for MiNT" FAQ.

No, no, no. We discussed this some time ago. There is no problem, all
things are clear. Uname work correct. Also autoconf is adapted to MiNT.
The patches will be officially included in the next release. But the
existing packages don't have the new config.{guess|sub} scripts. If you
install rpm you have the final config.{guess|sub} in /usr/lib/rpm. Please
use this scripts.

Tschuess
   ...Frank

--