Re: [MiNT] GnuPG

> From: Steven Moore <smooreg@essex.ac.uk>

> Even configure didn't run, which worried me slightly. On closer
> inspection, that turns out to be down to it not knowing the
> architecture "m68k-atari-mint"

Since most Configure scripts currently expect something along the
lines of "m68k-atari-mint" then we should ensure this becomes the
norm, but then again, do we have any assurances about which 'uname'
options are expected to reply with that string?  If yes, then this
should be added to the "porting stuff for MiNT" FAQ.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk