Re: [MiNT] MiNT directory name

On Sun, 19 Sep 1999, Mario Becroft wrote:

> What's wrong with simply "mint" like it has always been? This makes more
> sense to me than any of the other alternatives, and it seems to be what
> Sparemint is already using too. If you need to standardise on one name I
> would remove multitos since this doesn't describe MiNT well at all.

Hello Mario :)

WHat's wrong with "mint"? nothing that bad. The only prob is that only
very few people use it. (oh surprise)
Many of us use "multitos" and some others "mint"
The name itself is not important, The thing is that we have to set
something and not let this "feature" free as it is as it creates more
confusions really not wished.

So Mario I take it you would vote for "mint" and not "mintboot", nor
"multitos" or "freemint"
etc.
Am I correct to assume this?