Re: [MiNT] MiNT directory name

On Sun, 19 Sep 1999, Mario Becroft wrote:

> What's wrong with simply "mint" like it has always been? This makes more
> sense to me than any of the other alternatives, and it seems to be what
> Sparemint is already using too. If you need to standardise on one name I
> would remove multitos since this doesn't describe MiNT well at all.

My thoughts, precisely.  I second this.  It wouldn't break anything,
except maybe MultiTOS... (anybody knows _why_ MiNT expects everything
in multitos/ if compiled with -DMULTITOS ?)

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk