Re: [MiNT] RE: PPP/LAN

On Fri, 24 Sep 1999, Anders Eriksson wrote:

> > > I always have a ppp connection over the lan on my falcon, so far no
> > > troubles (had it for approx two months).
>
> I have to admit I havn't tested via modem. But nullmodem is fine,

Somewhat off-topic, but is your cable a Mac printer cable?

I've heard that those have crossed wires and should work as nullmodems,
from LAN to LAN, but nobody has been able to confirm this.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk