[MiNT] Best CAB.OVL for MiNT-Net?

Hi everybody,

First, thank to every one who helped me so far. It was hard but we succeeded.

Now, the big question: What is the best CAB.OVL for MiNT-Net ?

I tested versions 184 and 184_SSL. They both have a strange behavior. With the
SSL version, CAB hangs when I try to quit...and sooner or later, I have to
reset my Hades. The "plain" 184 version doesn't hangs but it has a strange way
to handle the files. In fact, both version are strange. They re-load files that
needn't to, refuse to load files that need to, and spend a lot of time to load
very tiny files (in between 3 and a few hundreds of bytes)... and so on. I have
so many problems with MiNT-Net that I'm starting to wonder why I want to drop
I-Connect.

I-Connect and its OVL is much better although it doesn't handle HTTP 1.1,
neither SSL. (In fact, that's why I wanted to change: because I-Connect is
outdated and we probably won't see any update until the next century... I mean
the 22nd one.)

So, what am I supposed to do be happy with MiNT-Net?

See you later,

Remi Villatel
E-mail: maxilys@normandnet.fr