Re: [MiNT] Olga, QED, and aMAIL...?

On Sat, 9 Oct 1999 00:47:24 +0200, Guido Flohr wrote:

> > Pretty sure olga is required for amail.  I read this in the
> > amail docs somewhere.  ;-)
>
> And what happens if you have autosave on?  Will amail send a half-finished

It will. Btw. OLGA shouldn't be used when autosaving anyway, atleast it should
be optional.

> mail then?  Thanks god, I have mutt...

Mutt and pine are very fine programs indeed, and in many ways superior to
aMail. But the big drawback is that you must have a complete sendmail- or
smail-setup, and that's not a trivial thing to configure. I've switched to
aMail entirely, even though it has some quirks.

/*
**
*/