Re: [MiNT] About GCC 2.9.1

Hi Frank,

>So the Compiler work on your setup. But he fails with an internal error.
>Can I download the src to reproduce it?

Unfortunaly it's a quite large project. Eureka is about 30 000 lines
of C and ASM code (not included Dynamic GEM Librairies). I could better try
to get the same message on a smaller source. I'm really looking forward
to see a new release of GCC. Wouldn't it be better if someone would
cross-compile a recent (2.9.5) version on a linux box ? Maybe I could
do it on a UNIX system here ... I allready compile GCC 2.8.1 (with
configure it's quite an easy task) but cross-compilation ...

Bye for now,

-- Francois LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer 3D Modeller)
http://eureka.atari.org
mailto:lecoat@atari.org