[MiNT] Serious problem with Minixfs

Hello guys,

Today I ran into a serious problem on my Hades.
For some reason Cab 2.7e crashed when I try to launch it (with MiNT-ovl)
and took down the whole system.
Nothing serious I thought so I rebooted the Hades. As expected I got some
messages at boottime saying that my minixfs partitions weren't cleanly
unmounted but right after this when the system tried to run fsck on my
first minix the system halted for some time, then I got this horrible
message: minix-FS (L): root inode is not a directory?
(Drive 'L' is were all the MiNT stuff is located)

When I finally managed to get my Hades up and running I found that my 'L'
drive wasn't accessible. When I tried to open this drive I got something
like this -I can't remember the right sentence though- "This is not a
Minixfs"

Running fsck failed also.

As I had a very recent backup of that drive I took the easiest way and
recreated a new minixfs.

I wonder if there was a better way to bring back alive that drive?

For your information. I'm using freeMiNT 1.15.4b and minixfs-0.72

TIA
MArtin

--
O-Tagger ß1.24: Every time I lose weight, it finds me again.
              ***** Greetings from Okami Newsreader *****