Re: [MiNT] Serious problem with Minixfs

On Mon, 18 Oct 1999, Martin Nightowl Byttebier wrote:

> For some reason Cab 2.7e crashed when I try to launch it
> (with MiNT-ovl)  and took down the whole system.

This is one aspect where I heartfully recommend upgrading to CAB
2.7, especialy since it's likely gonna be the very last version.
That version has been operating perfectly fine here, for over a
year, without any glitch (except when the CAB.OVL hangs), but I
do recall that earlier versions were not as stable.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk