[MiNT] Fake drive on minixfs/ext2fs possible?

Hoi,

Is there any reason why I can't make a fake drive of a dir that is on a
minixfs or ext2fs?
For instance this (in mint.cnf), drive 'n' is a ext2fs partition

alias z: u:\n\upload\chapelie\
I do get a fake drive 'z' on my desktop but when I opens it I'm in the
root instead of in the 'chapelie' dir

However this works correctly: Drive 'k' is a NEWFS
alias o: u:\k\www-pages\homepages-aquatropica\

If I opens drive 'o' I get directly into the homepages-aquatropica dir.

For your information I'm using the latest beta kernel and the latest
ext2fs and minixfs drivers.

TIA
Martin
--
O-Tagger ß1.24: Back Up My Hard Drive? I Can't Find The Reverse Switch!
              ***** Greetings from Okami Newsreader *****