RE: [MiNT] news from the Amiga front

Don't let the hype fool you, the Amiga is going down the drain. Amiga has
announced that it won't make any new Amigas, they're just going to use the
name to push Linux-distributions with a new, AmigaOS-based GUI. IIRC they
also intend to license the technology for use in handhelds, web-TVs etc.,
but the Amiga as we know it is now as dead as our Ataris. They still have
more hardware/software-support, but it won't last.

> Can we honestly say the same on the TOS/GEM/Atari/whateveritisnow
> platform?  Seems to me that our universe has been TOSsed for good
> into oblivion, as far as the public opinion is concerned... ;-/

That's what I like about it. In fact, now that the Amiga is going down for
good as well I might buy myself one ;-) They have cool hardware, perhaps we
should port MiNT?

Jo Even Skarstein