RE: [MiNT] news from the Amiga front

> > Can we honestly say the same on the TOS/GEM/Atari/whateveritisnow
> > platform?  Seems to me that our universe has been TOSsed for good
> > into oblivion, as far as the public opinion is concerned... ;-/
>
> That's what I like about it. In fact, now that the Amiga is going down for
> good as well I might buy myself one ;-) They have cool hardware, perhaps we
> should port MiNT?

Yeah, AmigaMiNT wouldn't be so bad idea, as the original AmigaOS (yes, I
know that the opinion I am now gonna express is commonly considered a
heresis) as the original AmigaOS just sucks in comparison. But anyways, is
it the business for Atari users to give Amiga a new OS? Let's let them do
something real for their platform, because for now they just effectively
produce only rumours and (Amiga International here) plastic watches,
advert pens et cetera. Oh, yes, they also release demos.

PS. I have A1200 somewhere in my room.

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@atari.org                  |  Atari Falcon030 user   |

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.