RE: [MiNT] Security again

This will render many, many popular TSRs useless. Read-only would be better,
but still problematic.

> can we put the Cookie Jar into Readable memory? That last one
> assumes no
> clean MiNT program will put entries into the Cookie Jar... risky

Most users doesn't run "clean MiNT programs", but AES-applications. And as
long as MagiC does not support Ssystem(), very few will use Ssystem() to
handle cookies in their applications.

I agree that the cookie-jar really is a hack, but as long as MiNT supports
it in the first place it should support it fully. This means full
read/write-access by everyone :-/

Jo Even Skarstein